DAWA 2014 winning wines will be showcased at Aussino's World Wines Festival 2015 in Nanning, China
Taste 10 award-winning wines from the Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2014 at Aussino’s World Wines Festival on 30 August 2015 in Nanning, China.
- Finca el Origen, Gran Reserva Malbec, Tunuyán, Mendoza, Argentina 2012
- La Motte, Chardonnay, Franschoek, South Africa 2012
- La Mascota, Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipú, Mendoza, Argentina 2012
- Ninquén, Antu Cabernet Sauvignon-Carmenère, Colchagua, Chile 2013
- Rockburn, Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand 2012
- Saint Clair, Reserve Pinot Noir, Omaka, Marlborough, New Zealand 2012
- Saint Clair, Premium Pinot Noir, Marlborough, New Zealand 2013
- Santa Carolina , Herencia , Peumo, Rapel, Chile 2009
- Santa Carolina , Reserva de Familia , Maipó Valley, Chile 2012
- Wirra Wirra, RSW, McLaren Vale, South Australia, Australia 2011
Date: 30 August 2015
Venue: Wanda Vista Nanning,West Wing 5 & 8, Qingxiu Wanda Plaza,118 Dongge Road, Nanning, Guangxi, China
The DAWA is Asia’s largest wine competition and aims to provide a trusted source of wine recommendations to wine lovers in Asia. Wines are organised for blind tasting by country, region, colour, grape, style, and vintage in the competition, to ensure that wines are judged in flights against their peers. Search full DAWA 2014 results here.