Customers at Waitrose UK will have the chance to taste a selection of DWWA 2015 winning wines at selected stores on Saturday 3 October 2015.
A selection of DWWA 2015 winning wines from France, Spain, South Africa and New Zealand will be available for Waitrose shoppers to taste in-store at 25 of their stores across the UK. The tastings will take place across the stores on Saturday 3 October 2015.
- Craggy Range , Single Vineyard Avery Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand 2014 (Gold)
- Boschendal, 1685 Shiraz-Cabernet Sauvignon, Coastal Region, South Africa 2013 (Silver)
- Douglas Green , Cabernet Sauvignon , Not Applicable, Western Cape, South Africa 2014 (Silver)
- Laurent-Perrier, Brut, Champagne, Champagne, France NV (Silver)
- Hidalgo, La Gitana Manzanilla, Sherry, Spain NV (Silver)
- Rustenberg, Chardonnay, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2014 (Silver)
- Cave de Lugny, Cœur de Charmes, Mâcon-Lugny, Burgundy, France 2013 (Bronze)
The tastings will be held in-store the following Waitrose stores: Gillingham, St Albans, Petersfield, Stroud, Salisbury, Newark, Okehampton, Great Malvern, London Oxford Street, Dorking, Keynsham, Horsham, Rushington, Leek, Milngavie, Cambridge, Saltash, Towcester, Abergavenny, Harrogate, Swaffham, Buxton, Formby, Christchurch, Chester. Click here for more information on the store locations.