Andrew Jefford leads the masterclass "Discover award-winning wines from the South of France with Decanter"
Attendees at Vinisud, Montepllier, had the opportunity to taste award-winning wines from the South of France on 15 February. Andrew Jefford, Decanter’s columnist and Regional Chair for Regional France at Decanter World Wine Awards, introduced a selection of seven DWWA 2015 winning wines during the masterclass “Discover award-winning wines from the South of France with Decanter”.
The wines available to taste at the masterclass were:
- Plaimont Producteurs, Les Vignes Retrouvées, Saint-Mont, Southwest France, France 2013
- Château Salettes, Bandol, Provence, France 2014
- Clos des Nines, Obladie, Coteaux du Languedoc, Languedoc-Roussillon, France 2012
- Château Coussin, César à Sumeire, Côtes de Provence Saint Victoire, Provence, France 2014
- Château Léoube, Le Rouge Les Forts de Léoube, Côtes de Provence, Provence, France 2011
- Domaine du Joncas, Òbra, Terrasses du Larzac, Languedoc-Roussillon, France 2013
- Ollier-Taillefer, Grande Réserve, Faugères, Languedoc-Roussillon, France 2012