Try a selection of Decanter World Wine Awards 2016 winners at Decanter's stand at Intrepid South Africa in London
On 8 September, visitors to the Intrepid South Africa event in London will be given the opportunity to taste a selection of winning wines from Decanter World Wine Awards 2016.
There will be ten South African wines available to taste, reflecting the diverse styles and grape varieties that the country’s winemakers are becoming known for.
The DWWA 2016 winners from South Africa are:
- Trizanne Signature Wines, Reserve Sauvignon Blanc-Semillon, Elim, Cape Agulhas, South Africa 2015
- Jordan, Inspector Péringuey Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2015
- Rustenberg, Roussanne, Simonsberg-Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2015
- De Morgenzon, Reserve Chardonnay, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2015
- La Vierge, Pinot Noir, Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge, Walker Bay, South Africa 2013
- Kaapzicht Estate, Steytler Vision, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2012
- Constantia Glen, Five, Constantia, South Africa 2011
- Delaire Graff, Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2012
- Cederberg, Shiraz, Cederberg, South Africa 2014
- Paul Cluver, Noble Late Harvest Riesling, Elgin, South Africa 2014
Date of event: 8 September 2016
Opening times: 10am – 6pm
Venue: TOBACCO DOCK, TOBACCO QUAY, WAPPING LN, LONDON E1W 2SF
If you would like to attend the event you can register via this link.