The New Zealand Cellar in London is promoting 7 DWWA 2016 winning wines from 3 August to 17 August 2016.
The New Zealand Cellar, based in Brixton, London, specialises in the best wines from New Zealand’s finest vineyards and is featuring 7 DWWA 2016 winning wines in-store at 20% off for two weeks, from 3 August until 17 August 2016. There will also a free tasting evening on Wednesday 3 August from 6pm – 8pm for customers to sample these award-winning wines.
The DWWA 2016 winning wines from New Zealand on offer are:
- Framingham, Sauvignon Blanc, Wairau Valley, Marlborough 2014
- No 1, Assemblé Brut, Marlborough, New Zealand NV
- Nautilus, Grüner Veltliner, Marlborough, New Zealand 2014
- Vidal, Legacy Chardonnay, Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand 2014
- Hawkesbury, Akitu A2 Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand 2014
- Trinity Hill, Syrah, Northland, New Zealand 2014
Promotion period: 3 August – 17 August 2016
Address: Pop Brixton, 49 Brixton Station Road, SW9 8PQ