PM & Vänner, a GastroHotel located in Växjö, in the Swedish region of Småland, is promoting 11 DWWA 2016 winning wines from 1 October to 1 December 2016.
PM & Vänner is located in a privileged location between Copenhagen and Stockholm, holding one of the largest wine cellars of Scandinavia with a stock of 15,000 bottles on a unique archive.
From October 2016, the Scandinavian specialist will be offering customers the opportunity to enjoy a special selection of award-winning wines from this year’s DWWA. Customers will be offered 10% off when selecting a wine from their DWWA wine list.
The DWWA 2016 winning wines on offer are:
- Fonseca,Port, 20 Year Old Tawny, Portugal, NV
- Kumeu River, The Society’s Exhibition Chardonnay, Kumeu/Huapai, Auckland, New Zealand, 2014
- Descendientes de J. Palacios, Villa de Corullón, Bierzo, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2013
- Louis Jadot, Résonance, Yamhill-Carlton District, Oregon, USA, 2013
- Ktima Gerovassiliou, Epanomi, Macedonia, Greece, 2015
- Kir-Yianni S.A, Kali Riza Xinomavro, Amyndeon, Macedonia, Greece, 2014
- Domaine Ferret, Pouilly-Fuissé, Burgundy, France, 2014
- Cantina Belisario, Cambrugiano, Verdicchio di Matelica Riserva, Le Marche, Italy, 2012
- Fèlsina, Rancia, Chianti Classico Riserva, Tuscany, Italy, 2012
- Château Haut Condissas, Médoc, Bordeaux, France, 2012
- Frog’s Leap, Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford, California, USA, 2013
Promotion period: 1 October – 1 December 2016
Address: Västergatan 10, 352 31 Växjö, Sweden