Vino Fino, wine specialist store in Christchurch, New Zealand, is promoting 8 DWWA 2015 winning wines until the end of August.
Vino Fino, the largest single retailer of fine wines in Christchurch, New Zealand, which specialises in wines from New Zealand, Australia and around the world, is featuring 8 DWWA 2015 gold and trophy winning wines in-store at special prices during the months of July and August.
The DWWA 2015 winning wines on offer are (New Zealand Dollars):
- Vidal, Legacy Chardonnay, Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand 2012 (Was: $54.99, Now: $49.99)
- Greystone, The Brothers’ Reserve Pinot Noir, Waipara, Canterbury, New Zealand 2013 (Was: $102.99, Now: $89.99)
- Saint Clair, Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Wairau Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand 2014
- Craggy Range , Single Vineyard Avery Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand 2014 (Was: $21.99, Now: $17.99)
- Man O’War, Gravestone Sauvignon Blanc-Semillon, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand 2013 (Was: $31.99, Now: $24.99)
- Craggy Range , Aroha, Te Muna, Martinborough, Wairarapa, New Zealand 2013 (Was: $107.99, Now: $94.99)
- Grasshopper Rock, Earnscleugh Vineyard Pinot Noir, Alexandra Basin, Central Otago, New Zealand 2013 (Was: $30.99, Now: $36.99)
- Rod McDonald, Quarter Acre Syrah, Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand 2013 (Was: $35.99, $27.99)
Promotion period: 1 July 2015 – 31 August 2015
Address: 188 Durham St, PO Box 4028, Christchurch, New Zealand