Decanter World Wine Awards 2012 Global Tasting Venues
Wine Odyssey, Sydney, Australia
Wine Odyssey will showcase a selection of Decanter World Wine Award winning wines in their restaurant and bar this Autumn.
Address: Corner of Harrington and Argyle Streets, 39-43 Argyle Street, The Rocks, Sydney, Australia
At Wine Odyssey we provide a showcase for Australia’s best winemakers; the restaurant and bar is a place where you can appreciate and enjoy Australia’s greatest wines without having to explore Australia.
"Wine Odyssey is delighted to showcase the Australian wines which won accolades at the recent Decanter awards from smaller, independent wineries from the 66 wine regions scattered across Australia. We look forward to Decanter readers joining us to celebrate the talents of these skilled winemakers. Cheers!"
Angela, Lynette and the Wine Odyssey Team
The following selection of DWWA-winning wines will be available at Wine Odyssey throughout October:
- Campbells, Muscat, Rutherglen, Victoria Australia - Bronze
- Chalk Hill, Cabernet Sauvignon, McLaren Vale, South Australia 2011 Australia, - Commended
- Elderton, Command Single Vineyard Shiraz, Barossa Valley, South Australia 2008 Australia - Bronze
- Fermoy Estate, Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret River, Western Australia 2010 Australia - Silver
- Grant Burge, Meshach Shiraz, Barossa Valley, South Australia 2006 Australia - Commended
- Heirloom Vineyards, Pinot Noir, Adelaide Hills, South Australia 2010 Australia- Bronze
- John Duval, Plexus, Barossa Valley, South Australia 2009 Australia - Silver
- Longview, Yakka Shiraz, Adelaide Hills, South Australia 2009 Australia - Bronze
- Moorooduc Estate, Robinson Vineyard Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria 2009 Australia - Regional Trophy, Australian Pinot Noir over £10
- Murray Street Vineyards, The Barossa, Barossa Valley, South Australia 2009 Australia - Bronze
- Plunkett Fowles, The Rule Reserve Shiraz, Strathbogie Ranges, Victoria 2010 Australia - Bronze
- Shaw + Smith, Shiraz, Adelaide Hills, South Australia 2009 Australia - Commended
- Shaw Vineyard Estate, Premium Cabernet Sauvignon, Canberra District, New South Wales 2009 Australia - Silver
- Tyrrell's, Lunatiq Shiraz, Heathcote, Victoria 2009 Australia - Bronze
- Shaw Vineyard Estate, Premium Merlot, Canberra District, New South Wales 2009 Australia - Bronze