Learn from the experts at Decanter’s world-class tutored tastings.
Masterclasses last 90 minutes.
Tickets are sold separately to Grand Tasting tickets and places are strictly limited.
A thrilling comparison of classic versus modern Spanish wines
Join Sarah Jane Evans MW at an exceptional tasting of the best of Spain from north to south and east to west. In this comparative tasting, Sarah Jane has invited her unique contacts in the wine world to unlock their cellars and offer Decanter a selection of rare classics to taste alongside the premium modern equivalents to illustrate the dynamic changes at work in Spain today. Twelve wines will be showcased from Jerez, Ribera del Duero, Rías Baixas, Rioja and Priorat. This will be a fascinating masterclass and one not to miss.
Speaker: Sarah Jane Evans MW, Co-Chair of Decanter World Wine Awards
- Pazo de Senorans, Seleccion de Anada, Rias Baixas 2009
- Zarate, El Palomar, Rias Baixas 2016
- Viña Tondonia, White Reserva, Rioja 2004
- Laventura, Malvasia, Rioja 2015
- Alvaro Palacios, Gratallops, Priorat 2014
- Mas Doix, 1902, Priorat 2014
- Roda, Roda I, Rioja 2010
- Artuke, La Condenada, Rioja 2015
- Bodegas Alonso, Amontillado from Gaspar Florido, Jerez NV
- Barbadillo, Mirabras sherry, Jerez 2016
- Dominio de Pingus, Pingus
- Dominio de Pingus, PSI
- Sei Solo