Knowledge to Action
Knowledge to Action typically run 20 free seminars a week all over the UK, Ireland and Spain. All our seminars are led by professional traders so you can rest assured that the information that you are receiving is both reliable and effective. Based in Fulham, our headquarters lie just moments from Chelsea Harbour on the river and we are extremely excited to announce the launch of our brand new live trading floor downstairs. Here, our professional traders trade daily, proving the success that can be achieved by following our programme. We have also launched our brand new training centre where we hold our weekend Traders University events.
We teach you the strategies of spread-betting, meaning that you can make money in up or down markets. All your earnings will be tax-free and we will teach you how to risk manage our portfolio at only 1% risk per trade.
The next big wealth-building opportunity is sitting under your nose.
With the current climate of shrinking property prices, constipated credit markets and falling interest on savings accounts, many people are seeking a more effective and safer way to manage their investments.
The majority of investors have discovered the profit potential of property investing – now it’s time to expand portfolios and add another tool that enables investors to make money when property softens.
Thousands of Entrepreneurs, many of them complete novices, have taken up trading to develop a second income stream out of the Stock Market. And why not?
Using spread betting, the fastest –growing way to trade the markets, budding traders can start with as little as £500 in their starting pot and profit from moves in the stock market, currency moves, gold and oil prices , even house prices….
Money is made whether the market is going up or down – very handy in today’s downwardly mobile stock and property markets.
The best thing is that your trading only takes one hour a day. So that bourgeoning enterprise stays in track whilst your stocks take off.
Recent graduate Philip Bradshaw attended Traders University in February. “I’m very happy with the results…..the coaching was great. March is the first full calendar month since the course and here’s how it went - £673.82 from a starting pot of £4,776.72. That’s 14% for the month.”
But, the stock market is too risky...
At Traders University, we hear this all the time and it is quite understandable. You work hard to build up a healthy nest-egg and 'gambling' it away on the stock market is the last thing you want to do. In any business venture there is a risk attached and trading is no different. Trading is all about risk management and our approach will show you how to never allow a losing trade to eat more than 1% of your trading capital.
5 top tips for a Successful Trading Career
1. Master Risk first, not last Trading is all about limiting individual trade risk to 1%. Never allow a losing trade to eat more than 1% of your trading capital – learn to trade size!
2. Get a mentor Just like learning to drive, you need interactive regular feedback on your trading skill. Many people over estimate their ability early on. Remember what trading strategy works today may not work tomorrow – so get around people that navigate the terrain daily and can focus on you
3. Look for boring trades not exciting ones If a stock is moving in a sideways range, look to enter the trade the moment this established range breaks out. Always use a stop loss – and remember panic buying leads to panic selling!
4. Never trade with money you can’t afford to lose Sounds simple? Most people over trade and throw too much in too early on, Use money that if you lost 50% of you wouldn’t be too bothered. Understand the risks. Traders University is run by Knowledge to Action Ltd. Their 1-1 coaching and live interactive training ensures that every trader starts successfully, producing immediate, tangible results.
5. Let profitable trades run, cut losers fast Want to know the difference between a successful trader and a loser? Successful traders cut losing trades in nano-seconds, losers hang on in.
In our free introductory seminars we will explain how you can build serious wealth from the stock-market with help, support and guidance from profitable, experienced professionals.
The programme has been carefully structured, to ensure each trader is fully prepared, and includes pre-course coaching (orientation), full immersive training and a six month graduate mentoring program with a full-time trader coach.
This combination of 1 to 1 coaching and live interactive training ensures that every graduate starts successfully, producing immediate, tangible results.