Job opportunity: DWWA Tastings Executive
Decanter magazine, the leading consumer wine magazine, is looking for a Decanter World Wine Awards Tastings Executive. The DWWA was launched in 2004 and has now become the world’s biggest global wine competition.
The role will involve working closely with the Tastings Director to provide support with the DWWA. Some of the key tasks are as follows:
- Checking and editing wine details
- Arranging the wines in a tasting order
- Categorising the wines at our warehouse in Kent
- Helping with the day-to-day work during judging week
- Sourcing stockist details for winning wines
- Assist the Tastings Director with proof-reading pages
- Provide support with DWWA promotional events
- Attend trade events on behalf of DWWA
The ideal candidates will be passionate about wine, energetic and hard-working. They will have very good wine knowledge (WSET Diploma), pay meticulous attention to detail and work well as part of a team and under their own initiative.
This position is for one-year contract with a strong possibility of extension.
If you would like to join the team, please email your CV and covering letter to Christelle Guibert, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application: Monday 14th November.