A tasting featuring eight DAWA winners took place at Enoteca Hong Kong, wine retailer, on Friday 4 November 2016. Customers were offered 15% off any purchase of two DAWA wines on the day.
The DAWA winning wines featured at the tasting were:
- Piper-Heidsieck, Rare Brut, Champagne, Champagne, France, 2002
- Sileni, Estate Selection Late Harvest Semillon, Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand, 2014
- Grant Burge, 5th Generation Shiraz, Barossa, South Australia, Australia, 2015
- Château Branaire-Ducru, Saint-Julien, Bordeaux, France, 2012
- Grant Burge, Miamba Shiraz, Barossa, South Australia, Australia 2014
- Sileni Estates, Cellar Selection Pinot Noir, Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand, 2015
- Sileni Estates, Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2016
- Caliterra, Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon, Colchagua, Chile, 2012
The wines showcased at the event will continue to be offered at discount prices in-store until 30 November 2016.
Date and time: 4 November 2016, 6.00 – 8.30pm
Ticket price: Non-member HK$180; Member HK$120
Location:Nos 307-308, 3/F, Lee Gardens One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, HK
More details of the tasting: www.enoteca.com.hk