Le Sommelier - Pinot Noir
Address: 103 066, Petrovka str. 30/7, Moscow, Russia
Le Sommelier - Wine Boutique
Address: 119 121, Smolenskaya str. 5, Moscow, Russia
Le Sommelier represents the concept of a tasting bar, wine boutique and wine club. The restaurant is a unique tasting venue for all wine lovers. Besides the extensive list of wines, a unique opportunity to choose samples of poured wine is available to visitors. There is also a daily exclusive wine card offer on a choice of more than 80 fine wines and spirits by the glass.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for Le Sommelier and our customers, and we are delighted to share this experience with some of the most high profile tasting venues in the world. We are extremely proud to be the first Russian venue to feature as part of the global tastings programme and very excited about the wines we will be presenting in the tasting."
Arthur Sarkisyan, Owner, Le Sommelier Ltd
The selected award winning wines available are:
- Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro, Reserva Especial, Ribera del Duero 2008 Spain (Gold)
- Bodegas El Nido, El Nido, Jumilla 2008 Spain (Regional Trophy: Red Southern Spain over £10)
- Bodegas Faustino, Autor, Rioja 2001 Spain SP (Silver)
- Deutz, Brut Classic, Champagne NV France (Bronze)
- Domaine Laroche, Les Fourchaumes Viieilles Vignes, Chablis Premier Cru, Burgundy 2009 France (Silver)
- Inniskillin, Oak-aged Vidal Icewine, Niagara Peninsula, Ontario 2006 Canada (Bronze)
- Loimer, Langenlois Steinmassl Kamptal, Riesling Reserve, Kamptal 2009 Austria (Silver)
- Palacio De Bornos, Verdejo, Rueda 2010 Spain (Commended)
- Schloss Gobelsburg, Domaene Gobelsburg Grüner Veltliner, Niederösterreich 2010 Austria (Bronze)
- Schloss Gobelsburg, Domaene Gobelsburg Riesling, Niederösterreich 2010 Austria (Silver)
- Viñedos de Paganos, La Nieta, Rioja 2007 Spain (Gold)
This promotion occurred in October 2011.