Decanter has presented a selection of award-winning wines at our stand at ProWine China in Shanghai on 11-13 November 2015
Decanter showcased DWWA and DAWA 2015 winning wines at ProWine China in Shanghai, China on 11-13 November 2015. Visitors tasted a selection of winning wines from around the world at Decanter’s stand (6BF01) at China’s leading wine fair.
In addition, Decanter has hosted a masterclass on 11 November with DAWA judge Guo Ying, who led 80 attendees through 6 top winning wines from the DAWA 2015.
“Discover award-winning wines from around the world with Decanter” masterclass
Speaker: Guo Ying
Date: 11 November 2015
Venue: M33, Mezzanine floor, Hall E6, ProWine China
Wines tasted at the masterclass:
- Vidal, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc international trophy)
- Streicker, Jade Series Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia 2013 (Gold medal)
- La Rioja Alta, 904 Gran Reserva, Rioja, Spain 2005 (Rioja Gran Reserva regional trophy)
- Kanaan Winery, Pretty Pony, Ningxia, China 2013 (Asia Red regional trophy)
- Lavau, Le Carré, Côtes du Rhône Villages Valréas, Rhône, France 2012 (Red Rhône Varietals international trophy)
- Finca Sophenia, E.S. Vino Reserve Malbec , Gualtallary, Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina 2014 (Gold medal)