Decanter has presented a selection of award-winning wines at our stand at ProWine China in Shanghai on 11-13 November 2015
Decanter showcased DWWA and DAWA 2015 winning wines at ProWine China in Shanghai, China on 11-13 November 2015. Visitors tasted a selection of winning wines from around the world at Decanter’s stand (6BF01) at China’s leading wine fair.
See the full list of wines showcased at ProWine China here.
In addition, Decanter has hosted a masterclass on 11 November with DAWA judge Guo Ying, who led 80 attendees through 6 top winning wines from the DAWA 2015.
“Discover award-winning wines from around the world with Decanter” masterclass
Speaker: Guo Ying
Date: 11 November 2015
Venue: M33, Mezzanine floor, Hall E6, ProWine China
Wines tasted at the masterclass:
- Vidal, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc international trophy)
- Streicker, Jade Series Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia 2013 (Gold medal)
- La Rioja Alta, 904 Gran Reserva, Rioja, Spain 2005 (Rioja Gran Reserva regional trophy)
- Kanaan Winery, Pretty Pony, Ningxia, China 2013 (Asia Red regional trophy)
- Lavau, Le Carré, Côtes du Rhône Villages Valréas, Rhône, France 2012 (Red Rhône Varietals international trophy)
- Finca Sophenia, E.S. Vino Reserve Malbec , Gualtallary, Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina 2014 (Gold medal)