Leading online retailer, Amazon.co.uk, is featuring 22 Decanter World Wine Awards winning wines at their newly launched Fine Wine store.
Amazon.co.uk’s Fine Wine store is offering a selection of award-winning wines from the DWWA at special prices. Regional trophy winners, as well as gold, silver and bronze medal wines are available for purchase.
The wines available at Amazon’s Fine Wine store are:
- Ramos Pinto, Late Bottled Vintage, Port, Portugal 2011
- Frog’s Leap, Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon , Rutherford, California, USA 2012
- La Rioja Alta, Gran Reserva 904, Rioja Gran Reserva, Mainland Spain, Spain 2005
- Château Cesseras, Minervois La Livinière, Languedoc-Roussillon, France 2012
- Marqués de la Concordia, Hacienda Zorita Natural Reserve Syrah, Castilla y Léon, Mainland Spain, Spain 2011
- Yalumba, The Virgilius Viognier, Eden Valley, South Australia, Australia 2012
- Charles Heidsieck , Brut Reserve, Champagne, Champagne, France NV
- Offley, 30 Year Old Tawny, Port, Portugal NV
- Williams & Humbert, Dos Cortados Solera Especial 20 Años Palo Cortado, Sherry, Spain NV
- Bilbaínas, Viña Pomal Alto de la Caseta, Rioja, Mainland Spain, Spain 2010
- Pewsey Vale, The Contours Museum Reserve Riesling, Eden Valley, South Australia, Australia 2009
- De Bortoli, Noble One Botrytis Semillon, New South Wales, Australia 2009
- Hamilton Russell, Chardonnay, Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, Walker Bay, South Africa 2014
- Brokenwood, ILR Reserve Semillon , Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia 2007
- Lustau , 30 years Old VORS Oloroso, Sherry, Spain NV
- Lustau, 30 Years Old VORS, Palo Cortado, Sherry, Spain NV
- La Rioja Alta, Gran Reserva 890, Rioja Gran Reserva, Mainland Spain, Spain 2001
- Lustau, 30 Years Old VORS, Amontillado, Sherry, Spain NV
- Mount Pleasant, Lovedale Semillon, Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia 2007
- Justino’s, 10 Years Old, Madeira, Portugal NV
- Angel Sequeiros, Albariño Foudre, Rías Baixas, Spain 2010
- Vasse Felix, Heytesbury Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia 2013
The Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) is the world’s largest and most prestigious wine competition and is respected internationally as an unrivalled source of wine recommendations. The 2015 edition saw 15,928 wines from 48 countries tasted by 240 of the world’s wine experts, including 85 Masters of Wine and 23 Master Sommeliers.
All wines are blind tasted and organised by country, region, colour, grape, style, vintage and price to ensure the best possible tasting environment. Wines deemed eligible for an award can be given a commended award, bronze, silver, or gold medal. The very best of the golds within a region go on to win Regional Trophies and the very best of the Regional Trophies are tasted against other Regional Trophies from around the world to determine the International Trophies – the best of the best.