Enter now for your chance to win a return trip for two from Canada to London UK worth over £2,000 to attend Decanter’s flagship wine tasting event – the Decanter Fine Wine Encounter on Sunday 12 November 2017.
This is a chance for you to meet some of the world’s most renowned producers and taste wines from top regions around the world. Your ticket will allow you access to the main tasting rooms where you can sample over 500 wines, plus a pair of tickets to one masterclass session.
The prize is sponsored by Decanter and will includes return airfare for two from Canada to London UK, courtesy of the Vancouver International Wine Festival and Delta Air Lines, plus a two-night stay at the luxurious 5-star hotel, The Landmark London, where the Decanter Fine Wine Encounter will take place.
Decanter will be hosting a booth at the Tasting Room at the Vancouver International Wine Festival on 16-18 February 2017. Visit us to taste award-winning wines from the Decanter World Wine Awards.
For your chance to win, just answer the following question.
Terms and conditions
- By entering this competition you adhere to the competition terms and conditions
- This competition is to open to Canadian residents only
- Participants must be of legal alcohol drinking age in their province of residence
- One entry per person online
- Competition opens on 15 February 2017 and ends at 23:00 GMT on 31 March 2017
- Winner will be selected by a random draw and notified by e-mail by 15 April 2017
- Competition prize include:
- Return airfare for two from any one of the following Delta Air Lines departure airports in Canada to London, UK: Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax
- Tickets are Economy class and subject to availability, and to be booked via delta.com (website or phone) before 12 October 2017
- Two night accommodation in a room only basis at The Landmark Hotel, London
- Two tickets to the November Fine Wine Encounter on 12 November 2017
- One pair of tickets to a masterclass of their choice at the Decanter Fine Wine Encounter on Sunday 12 November 2017.
- Air travel is only valid between 1 October -30 November 2017
- Winner must have a valid passport for travel
- Winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses incurred and must provide own travel, personal liability insurance and travel visas
- Prize is not transferable
- Standard Time Inc terms and conditions apply, please see here for more details: http://www.timeincuk.com/standard-competition-terms