Discover DAWA 2015 winning wines at Wine & Dine Festival in Hong Kong on 24 October 2015.
Wine lovers visiting the Wine & Dine Festival in Hong Kong will have the chance to taste DAWA 2015 winning wines on Saturday 24 October 2015. Organised by Riedel, DAWA winners will be featured at Riedel’s Wine Glass Tasting at their Grand Tasting Pavillion. Each masterclass will feature a Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz from the New World, which have all won an award in this year’s DAWA 2015 and available to purchase at Watson’s Wine in Hong Kong.
- Spy Valley, Pinot Noir, Marlborough, New Zealand 2013
- Saint Clair Family Estate, Pioneer Block 15 Strip Block Pinot Noir, Waihopai Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand 2013
- DeBortoli, Estate Grown Pinot Noir, Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia 2014
- Katnook Estate, Odyssey Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra, South Australia 2010
- Katnook Estate, Prodigy Shiraz, Coonawarra, South Australia 2010
These winning wines will also be served at Riedel’s bar at the festival for visitors to enjoy.
Date: 24 October 2015
Location: Wine & Dine Festival. Central Harbourfront, Hong Kong
Admission: HK$30 per person, available at the door.