Want to taste wines from this year's Decanter World Wine Awards? Receive great deals and discounts when you visit Museum Wines this August.
Based in a converted barn in Dorset’s Tarrant Valley, importer, wholesaler and retailer Museum Wines boasts a collection of over 300 wines. With a selection of remarkable value wines as well as a range of classics, there’s something for everyone.
This August they will be promoting eight DWWA winning wines from around the world. The wines on offer include:
- Gabriel Meffre, Laurus, Côtes du Rhône Villages, Rhône, France, 2015 – available to pre-order
- Gabriel Meffre, Saint-Théodoric, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Rhône, France, 2015 – available to pre-order
- Holden Manz, Cabernet Franc, Franschoek, South Africa, 2014
- Holden Manz, Big G, Franschoek, South Africa, 2013
- Pazo Señorans, Albariño, Rías Baixas, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2016
- Pazo Señorans, Selección de Añada Albariño, Rías Baixas, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2008
- Famille Sumeire, Château l’Afrique, Côtes de Provence, Provence, France, 2016
- Hecht & Bannier, Côtes de Provence, Provence, France, 2016
Pop into store on 26th August for a free tasting of all eight winners.
Museum Wines will also be giving away complimentary tickets to the first-ever Dorset Wine Festival on orders over £500.
Promotional period: 21st August 2017 – 4th September 2017
Address: Museum Wines, No 8 Wine Co, Tarrant Hinton, Dorset DT11 8JX
More articles like this:
Search the full results for DWWA 2017...
How many wines from these regions have you tried?...
At Vintners' Hall in London...
'Perfect aperitif' English still wine wins big at DWWA...