Barcelona-based wine store, Magatzem Escola, will be promoting 16 DWWA 2016 winning wines this November.
A specialist shop for wines and spirits located in the district of Ciutat Vella, Escola Magatzem has a whole floor dedicated to wines from around the world, where customers have the opportunity to taste high quality wines from Enomatic machines.
This November, customers will have the chance to purchase a selection of 16 DWWA winning wines at a 10% discount.
The following DWWA winning wines will be available to taste throughout the month of November:
- Bodega Iniesta, Corazón Loco, Manchuela, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2015
- Jean Leon, Jean Leon “”””””””Vinya Gigi”””””””” Chardonnay 2014, Penedès, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2014
- Familia Torres, Waltraud Riesling, Penedès, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2014
- Pazo Señorans, Albariño, Rías Baixas, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2015
- Domaine Louis Moreau, Vaulignot, Vau Ligneau, Chablis 1er Cru, Burgundy, France, 2014
- Henri Poiron et Fils, Domaine du Manoir, Muscadet Sèvre et Maine sur lie, Loire, France, 2015
- Gonzalez Byass, Dos Palmas, Fino, Sherry, Spain, NV
- Bodegas Muga, Selección Especial, Rioja Reserva, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2011
- Perelada, Finca Malaveïna, Empordà, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2012
- Abadia Retuerta, Selección Especial, Castilla y Léon, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2012
- Bodega Musitiguillo, Mestizaje, El Terrerazo, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2014
- Chapoutier, Les Meysonniers, Crozes-Hermitage, Rhône, France, 2014
- Terrazas De Los Andes, Malbec, Altamira, San Carlos, Mendoza, Argentina, 2013
- Borsao, Tres Picos, Campo de Borja, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2014
- Bodegas Habla, No. 14, Extremadura, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2012
- Cruz de Alba, Crianza, Ribera del Duero Crianza, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2013
Promotional period: 1st November – 30th November
Address: C/ COMERCIAL Nº13, BARCELONA