A selection of DAWA 2015 winners will be revealed for the first time after the results announcement on 5 October at the Telford Annual Wine Fair in Hong Kong on 8 October 2015.
Telford, wine and beverage distributor in Hong Kong will be hosting its Annual Wine Fair on 8 October. Their event will feature over 100 wines from around the world, where 8 wining wines from this year’s Decanter Asia Wine Awards in their portfolio will be highlighted at their event.
The 8 DAWA 2015 winning wines you can taste are:
- Leasingham, Classic Clare Watervale Riesling, Clare Valley, South Australia, Australia 2009 (Bronze)
- Bottega, Il Vino dei Poeti Gold, Prosecco Treviso, Veneto, Italy 2014 (Bronze)
- Eufloria, Aromatic White Blend, Washington State, USA 2013 (Bronze)
- Rainstorm, Pinot Noir, Oregon, USA 2012 (Bronze)
- Viña Maipo, Vitral Syrah, Maipó Valley, Chile 2014 (Bronze)
- Viña Maipo, Vitral Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Valley, Chile 2014 (Bronze)
- Santa Carolina, Reserva de Familia Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipó Valley, Chile 2012 (Commended)
- Santa Carolina, Reserva de Familia Carménère, Rapel, Chile 2012 (Bronze)
Full DAWA 2015 results will be available on Decanter.com on 5 October 2015.
Event date: 8 October, 2015
Location: Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui
Wine tasting: 6-9pm, HK$200 per person (Receive a free bottle of wine if you RSVP before 1 October)
Masterclass: 3-5pm, HK$400 per person (Special price of HK$600 for 2 pax)
VIP wine dinner: 7:30–10:00 pm, HK$788 net per person (Special price of HK$1,500 for 2 pax)
Ticket pass for all events: HK$ 1,188 per person (incl. entry to tasting, masterclass, and wine dinner)
To book your ticket, contact Gerard Leung (email@example.com; +852 2315 2574) or Ray Lau (firstname.lastname@example.org; +852 2315 6591)