Enoteca Salebrum, Tuscan based wine merchant is promoting seven DWWA 2016 winning wines from 14 to 28 November 2016.
Situated in the historical centre of Castiglione della Pescaia, a splendid medieval town on the Tuscan coast, Enoteca Salebrum offers a selection of the best wines of the Maremma, Tuscany, and the rest of Italy. They utilize the most modern technology and equipment to offer more than 30 wines to taste by the glass, as well as a selection of fine olive oil and other nice Italian fare.
From the 14th to the 28th of November the Tuscan based wine store will promoting a selection of Italian award-winning wines from this year’s DWWA, customers will receive a discount of 10% on all bottles of wine, and 15% on wine tastings by the glass.
The award winning wines on offer are:
- Paolo e Noemia d’Amico, Atlante Cabernet Franc, Umbria, Umbria, Italy, 2012
- Fattoria le Pupille, Saffredi, Maremma Toscana, Tuscany, Italy, 2013
- Nervi, Gattinara, Piedmont, Italy, 2011
- Montetondo, Amarone della Valpolicella, Veneto, Italy, 2012
- Cantina Gallura, Canayli, Vermentino di Gallura Superiore, Sardinia, Italy, 2015
- Montetondo, Foscarin Slavinus, Soave Superiore Classico, Veneto, Italy, 2014
- Le Colture, Fagher Brut, Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Superiore, Veneto, Italy, NV
Promotional period: 14-28 November 2016
Address: Via della Libertà 25, Castiglione della Pescaia – Gr Italy