Le Vignoble, Independent wine store located in Plymouth, Devon, will be promoting eight winning wines from this year’s DWWA from 14th – 30th November.
Based at the historic Royal William Yard in Plymouth, Devon, Le Vignoble wine lounge and wine merchant offers over 300 different wines, champagnes and liqueurs from all over the world.
Priding themselves on their unpretentious approach to wine, Le Vignoble offers friendly wine advise tailored to their customers. They also organise monthly wine tasting and classes so make sure you check out their events calendar.
From the 14th – 30th November the Plymouth based wine merchant will be offering 15% off a special selection of DWWA 2016 winning wines from across the globe.
The DWWA 2016 winning wines on offer are:
- Inniskillin Niagara Estate, Riesling Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario – Niagara Peninsula, Canada, 2014
- Grace Wine, Cuvée Misawa Akeno Koshu, Yamanashi, Chubu, Japan, 2015
- Saint Clair Family Estate, Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Wairau Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2015
- Domaines Schlumberger, Riesling, Grand Cru Saering, Alsace, France, 2013
- Akarua, Rua Pinot Noir, Bannockburn, Central Otago, New Zealand, 2015
- Finca La Luz, Callejon Del Crimen Gran Reserva Malbec, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina, 2014
- Fonterutoli, Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy, 2013
- Long Meadow Ranch, EJ Church, Napa Valley, California, USA, 2012
Promotional period: 14th of November – 30th November
Address: New Cooperage, Royal William Yard, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 3RP