Old and New World wine merchant, Loki Wine, Birmingham, will be promoting eight winning wines from this year’s DWWA from 14th of November – 28th November.
Loki Wine is one of Birmingham’s most awarded wine stores and has 40 wines available to taste from their Enomatic machines that can also be enjoyed in their boutique wine lounge with a charcuterie or cheese board.
The shop has over 400 wines mainly from boutique and small producers, specialising in wines with a difference as well as some of the top icon wines, some of which you can try by-the-glass through their Coravin system.
For two weeks in November, Loki Wine will be offering their customers the chance to try a special selection of eight award-winning wines from the DWWA 2016.
The DWWA 2016 winning wines on offer are:
- Château de Santenay, Les Puillets, Mercurey 1er Cru, Burgundy, France, 2014
- Kilikanoon, Tregea Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Clare Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2012
- Dandelion Vineyards, Lion’s Tooth of McLaren Vale Shiraz-Riesling, McLaren Vale, South Australia, Australia, 2014
- John Duval Wines, Plexus, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2013
- Cheval Des Andes, Mendoza, Argentina, 2011
- Cazes, Rivesaltes Ambré, Rivesaltes, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, 1997
- Seven Springs, Chardonnay, Overberg, South Africa, 2013
- Klein Constantia, Vin de Constance, Constantia, South Africa, 2012
Promotional period: 14th of November – 28th November
Address: 36 Great Western Arcade, Birmingham, B2 5HU