Vin Room wine bar and restaurant in Alberta, Canada, will be promoting six DWWA 2016 winning wines across all three of its venues from 1 to 30 November 2016.
Vin Room is one of Canada’s largest wine bars with over 100 wines available to try by the glass. Enjoy their tapas, made with local and regional ingredients with a global twist while exploring their extensive wine list.
This November, Vin Room will be featuring six winning wines from this year’s DWWA. Vin Room encourages you to explore and discover these wines by offering you the option of ordering wine in the following formats:
The DWWA 2016 winning wines on offer are:
- Bodegas Bohedal, Gran Bohedal, Rioja Reserva, Mainland Spain, Spain, 2009
- Spier, 21 Gables Chenin Blanc, Tygerberg, South Africa, 2014
- Spier, Creative Block 5, Coastal Region, South Africa, 2013
- Cavit, Altemasi Brut, Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, Italy, 2011
- Cavit, Bottega Vinai Gewürztraminer, Trentino, Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, Italy, 2015
- Château Les Grands Chênes, Médoc, Bordeaux, France, 2013
Promotion period: 1 November – 30 August 2016
– Mission, 2310 – 4th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2S 1X2
– West, 8561 – 8A Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T3H 0V5
– YYC Airport, Calgary International Airport, 2016D Airport Road NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T3H 0V5