Throughout August, Mendoza based wine shop Wine O'clock will feature eight DWWA winning wines.
Wine O’Clock, a specialist wine shop located in Ciudad Mendoza, Argentina, will feature eight DWWA 2017 winners for two weeks this August.
Customers will have the chance to purchase a selection of winning wines at a 10% discount.
The following DWWA-winning wines will be available to taste throughout the month of August at Wine O’Clock:
- Zorzal, Piantao, Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina 2012
- Finca el Origen, Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon, Vista Flores, Tunuyán, Mendoza, Argentina 2014
- El Enemigo, Gran Enemigo, Mendoza, Argentina 2012
- Casarena, Casarena Icono, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina 2011
- Casarena, DNA Cabernet Sauvignon, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina 2011
- Casa Altamira, SonVida Malbec, Altamira, San Carlos, Mendoza, Argentina 2014
- Bodega del Desierto, Desierto 25 Cabernet Franc, Patagonia, Argentina 2015
- Gauchezco, Reserve Petit Verdot, Mendoza, Argentina 2015
See full DWWA 2017 results here
Promotional period:15th August – 31st August 2017
Address: Wine O’clock, Gral. Espejo 533 Ciudad Mendoza, Argentina