A string of Decanter contributors and columnists have been shortlisted for this year's awards. See the full list of names here...
Decanter.com columnists Jane Anson and Andrew Jefford were both among the nominees short-listed for ‘online communicator of the year’ in the Roederer awards 2016.
Anson, who is also a contributing editor and Bordeaux correspondent for Decanter, was also shortlisted as feature writer of the year. Jefford was also short-listed as international columnist of the year.
Other Decanter contributors also appeared in the list, released this week. Among them were William Kelley, who has written widely on California in 2016, plus Emily O’Hare, Nina Caplan, Michael Edwards, Anne Krebiehl MW and Margaret Rand.
See the shortlist below.
Louis Roederer International Wine Writers’ Awards 2016 Shortlist
- CHAMPAGNE LOUIS ROEDERER ARTISTRY OF WINE AWARD 2016
- CHAMPAGNE LOUIS ROEDERER EMERGING WINE WRITER OF THE YEAR 2016
- RAMOS PINTO ONLINE COMMUNICATOR 2016
Yolanda Ortiz de Arri
- DOMAINE FAIVELEY INTERNATIONAL WINE BOOK OF THE YEAR 2016
The History of Wine in 100 Bottles – Oz Clarke
The Wine Hunter – Campbell Mattinson
Thirsty Dragon: China’s Lust for Bordeaux and the Threat to the World’s Best Wines – Suzanne Mustacich
My Kind of Wine – John Platter
Exploring & Tasting Wine: A wine course with digressions – Berry Bros & Rudd
- DOMAINES OTT INTERNATIONAL FEATURE WRITER OF THE YEAR 2016
Anne Krebiehl MW
- CHAMPAGNE LOUIS ROEDERER INTERNATIONAL WINE COLUMNIST OF THE YEAR AWARD 2016
- PIO CESARE FOOD AND WINE WRITER OF THE YEAR 2016
See which of the 16,000 wines entered into the Decanter World Wine Awards 2016 has scooped one of the 31
See the winning images for the Wine Photographer of the Year 2016...