150 wine enthusiasts from 13 different countries across five continents attended the virtual tasting.
Hosted by Thomas Duroux, CEO of Château Palmer and Bordeaux expert Jane Anson, the tasting explored three top vintages spanning three decades, including both Palmer’s flagship wine and second label Alter Ego de Palmer.
The 90 minute guided tasting began with an introduction explaining the history of the Château and the two distinct wine labels. At the end of the session, attendees were invited to participate in a Q&A with Jane and Thomas.
- Château Palmer, Margaux, 3ème Cru Classé 2015
- Alter Ego de Palmer, Margaux 2015
- Château Palmer, Margaux, 3ème Cru Classé 2009
- Alter Ego de Palmer, Margaux 2009
- Château Palmer, Margaux, 3ème Cru Classé 1999
- Alter Ego de Palmer, Margaux 1999
Unlimited reviews | Exclusive articles | Recommendations | Priority booking | No ads