It’s true! Organic Wine Club is arguably Britain’s first wine club dedicated exclusively to organic wines. They encourage us to drink less, but to go for quality, and to choose organic when we buy.
Do you know that grapes accumulate toxins more than most other types of fruit?
It means that organic wines are better for our health, because they are made without pesticides and herbicides, so we are not adding these toxins to our bodies. Should we take a better care for ourselves and also for the environment?
Why Organic Wine Club?
1. You can enjoy at least 10% discount on Club cases purchased. Introductory or Classic wine club cases automatically grant you a membership.
2. With Organic Wine Club membership you can choose one of the hand-picked, members-only cases with additional discount of up to 15%.
3. Wine Drops loyalty programme awards every account holder with points for every pound spent and referrals. Wine Drops are redeemable against future purchases. Get some free wine on the club!
4. Special cases of wine available: low-alcohol, vegan-friendly, sulphite-free and British organic wine cases.
5. Members-only tasting events and courses.
Drink less but better wines. Drink organic!
Decanter readers can claim £20 off their first case of 12 organic wines with discount code: DECANTER. Claim today at https://organicwineclub.co.uk
* Organic Wine Club is a small business that cares for their club members. In order to offer a truly personalised service we only plan to sign up 500 members in 2016. See you soon at https://organicwineclub.co.uk. Connect with us.