Join us for Decanter Fine Wine Encounter in New York, home to one of the most exciting wine scenes, for an extraordinary day tasting top wines from around the world on Saturday 18th June. From meeting prestigious wine producers and tasting the finest vintages to attending exceptional masterclasses, this unique event is not to be missed.
We have a very special masterclass with Decanter’s Charles Curtis MW, author of The Original Grands Crus of Burgundy. who will guide attendees through a selection of his favourite Burgundies via a survey of wines from across the Côte d’Or.
Red and white, Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits, premier cru and grand cru, this masterclass will be a highly personal ramble by Charles through some of the sites and some of the producers that provide some of today’s most compelling Burgundy wines.
The tasting line-up will include a selection of the very best Grand and Premier Cru wines from leading producers in renowned appellations such as Nuits-St-Georges, Clos de Vougeot, Corton, Bonnes-Mares and Chambolle-Musigny.
- Domaine Bruno Clair, Gevrey-Chambertin Premier Cru Clos du Fonteny Monopole 2011 (from magnum)
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru 2019
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Chambolle-Musigny Premier Cru Les Amoureuses 2019
- Domaine Jacques Prieur, Musigny Grand Cru 2019
- Chateau de la Tour, Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru Vieilles Vignes 2017
- Chateau de la Tour, Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru Hommage à Jean Morin 2017
- Domaine Sylvain Cathiard, Nuits-St-Georges Premier Cru Aux Murgers 2004
- Domaine Thibault Liger-Belair, Nuits-St-Georges Premier Cru Les St-Georges 2014
- Bouchard Père & Fils, Corton Grand Cru Le Corton 2016 (from magnum)
- Domaine de Courcel, Pommard Premier Cru Grand Clos des Épenots 2011
- Domaine des Comtes Lafon, Meursault Premier Cru Les Gouttes d’Or 2015
- Bonneau du Martray, Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru 2018
Hone your Burgundy knowledge; tickets cost $295 each for a 75 minute tutored tasting.
Masterclasses are also available for Champagne Krug, Château Margaux and Brunello di Montalcino so we recommend booking today to avoid disappointment.
As well as attending masterclasses, guests can purchase tickets for the walk-around grand tasting, trying highly acclaimed vintages and mingle with top wine producers from all over the world whilst enjoying panoramic views of New York. With over 200 wines will be presented, the Decanter Fine Wine Encounter NYC is set to be a truly unforgettable day of fine wine tasting.
Decanter Fine Wine Encounter NYC Date: Saturday June 18 2022 from 10:30am to 6pm. Location: Bay Room at Manhatta Grand Tasting Tickets:
Single ticket $225 | Double ticket $430 (save £20) | Group ticket 6 for 5 $1128 (save 17%)
Decanter Fine Wine Encounter NYC
Date: Saturday June 18 2022 from 10:30am to 6pm.
Location: Bay Room at Manhatta
Grand Tasting Tickets: