Schmidt Vinothek in Hong Kong is promoting Decanter winning wines in February
Schmidt Vinothek, wine shop specialist in wines from Germany, Austria and Switzerland, in Hong Kong will be featuring Decanter award-winning wines at their stores this February.
The tastings of the award-winners will take place in their Quarry Bay store on 18 February and in their Happy Valley store on 25 February. Tickets cost HK$150 per person for non-members and HK$120 for members. See full details of the tastings below:
18 February 2016 (Thursday)
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Schmidt Vinothek – Quarry Bay
Shop A1, Ground Floor, Riviera Mansion
2A Hoi Wan Street, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
25 February 2016 (Thursday)
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Schmidt Vinothek – Happy Valley
Shop E, Ground Floor, Yuk Sing Building
1-9 Yuk Sau Street, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3650 0616.
The wines showcased at the tastings are:
- Domdechant Werner, Hochheimer Domdechaney, Rheingau, Germany 2009
- Usiglian del Vescovo, Il Barbiglione, Toscana, Tuscany, Italy 2010
- Schloss Proschwitz, Spätburgunder Grosses Gewächs, Sachsen, Germany 2011
- Leth, Scheiben Roter Veltliner 2011 (DWWA 2013 – Silver)
- IBY, Blaufrankisch Quintus 2009 (DWWA 2012 – Bronze)
- Reichsrat von Buhl, Riesling Spatlese, Deidesheimer Leinhohle 2014
- Pferschy-Seper, Weissburgunder Reserve 2012
- Liechtenstein, Merlot, Anberola 2011