Taking place over a month, between the 11 December and the 10 January, the unique Decanter at Home online event provides the perfect opportunity to sample a range of fine wines and access a series of curated videos from leading winemakers and experts at a time that suits you.
A limited number of tickets are available for six world-class wine tasting masterclasses, including Bordeaux’s Château Angelus and Burgundy’s Bonneau du Martray, as well as general non-tasting tickets unlocking hours of bonus content including behinds the scenes en primeur footage to watch on demand.
Choose a masterclass
This exclusive event features handpicked masterclasses from leading producers in Bordeaux, Barolo, Burgundy, California and more.
Buy a masterclass ticket with wine samples or a ‘watch only’ ticket.
Prices start from just £45 and any ticket grants access to our full line-up of exclusive video content including interviews, insider tips and behind the scenes footage.
- E Guigal’s ‘La Las’: Legendary single-vineyard Côte Rôties
- Bonneau du Martray: One site, two Grands Crus
- Château Angelus: A philosophy of excellence
- Vérité: The evolution of a decade
- Villa Maria: Single vineyards of Marlborough and Hawkes Bay
- Symington Family Estates: Pioneers of Portuguese winemaking
- SOLD OUT Barolo: Nine expressions across three decades
- SOLD OUT Showstoppers: Judging the best of the best with the Decanter World Wine Awards Co-Chairs
We strongly recommend booking as soon as possible – order before the 5 December to receive the wine samples in time for the 11 December.
Make the most of your experience
The Decanter at Home experience isn’t just a series of masterclasses, we’ve also filmed and curated a programme of online videos to watch on demand from the 11 December to the 10 January 2022.
Each ticket grants you access to over 18 hours worth of exclusive content covering a wide range of enlightening insights and exclusive interviews with fascinating wine producers.
A snapshot of this exciting video content includes:
- How to create & manage your cellar or collection, how to invest, how to use a wine trading platform and how to buy en primeur with Bordeaux Index
- Burgundy en primeur: Behind the scenes with Charles Curtis MW
- Rhône en primeur: Behind the scenes with Matt Walls
- Christie’s: An inside look at wine auctions with Tim Triptree MW and Charlie Foley
- A tour of Tasmanian winemaking with Dalrymple Vineyards
- 265 years of experience in glass with Riedel
- Chêne Bleu: Why bees lead to better wine with Nicole Rolet
- Garçon Wines: what does the future hold for sustainability in wine?
- A wine lover’s Christmas
Plus interviews with each masterclass host including Thibault Jacquet of Bonneau du Martray, Pierre & Hélène Seillan of Vérité, Stéphanie de Boüard-Rivoal of Château Angelus, Philippe Guigal of E Guigal, Federico Ceretto, Mariacristina Oddero, Francesca Vaira of GD Vajra, Anthony Symington of Symington Family Estates and Dave Roper of Villa Maria.
We are also very excited to showcase an exclusive interview with Penfold’s Peter Gago, Decanter’s Hall of Fame 2021 laureate.
Simply login from the 11 December to watch the full programme.
See the full programme here.
Official sponsors of Decanter at Home: