Decanter is recruiting
Location: Blue Fin Building, SE1 0SU
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Role reports to: Asia Director / Senior Marketing Manager
Decanter is looking for an Asia Marketing Executive to work on the Decanter Asia Wine Awards (DAWA), Decanter’s events in Asia, and DecanterChina.com.
The Asia Marketing Executive will work with the Asia team to plan and execute the digital and print marketing campaigns for Decanter’s activities in Asia. They will be comfortable with print and digital design concepts to create B2B and B2C marketing material. Key responsibilities will include:
• Writing copy (in English and Mandarin) for e-newsletters, websites, social media, and printed marketing material, sourcing images, working on layouts, and building a consistent and strong brand identity for Decanter in all marketing and events across Asia.
• Plan and execute consumer marketing campaign for Asia-based events
• Work closely with the Asia Brand Executive to plan Decanter’s presence at trade fairs in Asia
• Work with DecanterChina.com and DAWA teams, database marketing, and external partners to build consumer and trade databases and manage data collection
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a busy marketing department
• Able to work on their own initiative, to tight deadlines and with flexibility
• Creative with a good eye for detail
• Ability to brief designers and other staff on proposed marketing campaigns
• Outstanding communicator with ability to negotiate and develop partnerships
• Highly proficient in Excel and Word with excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge of using SEO, Cheetahmail, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and HTML would be very beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin are required, and Cantonese, French, Italian, or Spanish would be an advantage.
The job will be based in Decanter’s offices in London, but the Asia Marketing Executive will also be required to assist at occasional Decanter events in the UK and overseas.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Christabel Lemke: email@example.com
Closing date: 18th January 2013