Taste DWWA 2015 gold medal winning wines from South Africa at Compass Wines, USA on 26 September 2015, and meet the winemaker of 4 of them, Paul Cluver in person.
Compass Wines in Washington State, USA, will be holding a tasting of eight local gold medal winning wines from the Decanter World Wine Awards 2015 in-store for customers to try.
The winning wines you can taste at the tasting are:
- Boekenhoutskloof, Porcupine Ridge Shiraz, Swartland, South Africa 2014
- Cape Point Vineyards , Sauvignon Blanc Reserve , Cape Point, South Africa 2013
- Delaire Graff, Botmaskop, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2012
- Hamilton Russell, Chardonnay, Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, Walker Bay, South Africa 2014
- Paul Cluver, Gewurztraminer, Elgin, South Africa 2014
- Paul Cluver, Estate Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa 2014
- Paul Cluver, Sauvignon Blanc, Elgin, South Africa 2014
- Paul Cluver, Noble Late Harvest Riesling, Elgin, South Africa 2013
Date: 26 September 2015
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Location: Compass Wines, 1405 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA, USA 98221