Hitting the App Store and Google Play this week the new Decanter Premium app aims to provide subscribers with all the benefits of your standard desktop Decanter Premium subscription plus exciting new features.
A subscription to Decanter Premium currently gives you:
- Unlimited access to Decanter.com and Premium Articles
- 1,000+ wine reviews and scores every month
- Web copy of the magazine
- Priority booking to all Decanter Masterclasses
- Access to My Wines and CellarTracker integration
- Advertising free for a better reading experience
With the app, you can enjoy all of the above features, plus:
- Bookmark articles read later and enjoy convenient offline reading wherever you are
- The latest issues of Decanter magazine on your device with speedy progressive downloading
- Access to a library of Decanter Magazine issues dating back to 2013
- Ability to sync My Wines across all your Premium subscriptions
How do I get the app?
Firstly, in order to gain access to the app you will need to be a Decanter Premium App subscriber. To see all your subscription options and chose the perfect package simply visit www.decanter.com/subscribe
Looking for a gift to give the wine lover in your life?
Treat your family and friends to a Decanter Premium app subscription.
Click here to find out more.
The app is available to purchase in the following formats:
The New Decanter Premium App: £50 / $70 / €100
Decanter Premium Online + The New App: £90 / $125 / €100
Subscribers will also be able to enjoy various discounts when bundling Premium Online with the Decanter Premium app.
Decanter Premium launched at the end of 2017 and was designed to provide fine wine lovers with everything they needed to stay up to date with the ever-evolving and fascinating world of wine.
Since then, Decanter Premium has grown into an online community of fine wine lovers from over 100 countries and gone on to receive a number of prestigious industry awards including Best Online Media Property or Brand: B2B and most recently, Best Digital Publishing Innovation
Take a look at some of the most-loved Premium articles published this year so far:
- Best Bordeaux 2018 wines: Top scores
- Anson: How Bordeaux 2009 wines taste now
- Top Super Tuscan wines
- Spain’s top 40 Tempranillo wines
- Top South African red wines to try