When first launched, the Game of Thrones whiskies proved to be an instant sell-out success, and the popularity continued with each subsequent range release.
The final one, released in November 2019 was called the ‘Six Kingdoms whisky‘ and was produced by Mortlach. It was the most premium offering to date, aged for 15 years in first-fill, Sherry-seasoned casks and finished in used American oak, ex-Bourbon casks.
Luckily for Game of Thrones and whisky fans, this one is included in Amazon’s deals – down to £93 instead of £120.
At the time of release, Kavita Agarwal, Diageo’s global brand director for malts said ‘Mortlach is one of our most sought-after, super premium single malts, and seemed fitting as the perfect finale to complete the collection.’
Game of Thrones whisky: Cyber Monday deals
Johnnie Walker White Walker blended whisky
The first of the Game of Thrones-inspired spirits, this whisky evokes the icy Frozen North and includes single malts from some of Scotland’s most northern distilleries in the blend. Best served straight from the freezer – but the bottle design also provides an unexpected reminder once it freezes…
£30 Now £27.47 on Amazon UK
The White Walker whisky was released in October 2018, and the Song of Fire and Song of Ice ones were released in 2019. Only the White Walker is still on offer for Cyber Monday – both the Song of Ice and Song of Fire deals have already finished, so you need to act quickly!
Cyber Monday wine and spirits offers
- Amazon UK – Savings across wine, spirits and Champagne
- Waitrose – 25% off a wide selection of wines, including Champagne
- Laithwaite’s – Huge savings across the range
- Tesco – 25% off when you buy six bottles
- Majestic – Save 25% on its Fine Wine range
- Master of Malt – Flash sales across spirits and Champagnes
- Wine.com – savings of 25% or more
- Amazon US – great wine accessories, including a half price Coravin
- ReserveBar.com – Great savings across the range
- Selfridges US – Save 20% on Riedel glassware