{"api":{"host":"https:\/\/pinot.decanter.com","authorization":"Bearer YTY2NTczNDk1ZDkzNjYwMzhhYjcyNmFlMDVmNTMwZjRkNDMyYTZmYTc1MzhhZjc3NWUzMzhiMWJiMDRjYWM5Nw","version":"2.0"},"piano":{"sandbox":"false","aid":"6qv8OniKQO","rid":"RJXC8OC","offerId":"OFPHMJWYB8UK","offerTemplateId":"OFPHMJWYB8UK","wcTemplateId":"OTOW5EUWVZ4B"}}

PREMIUM

Billecart-Salmon: Producer profile & latest releases

Yohan Castaing takes a look at the gastronomic Champagnes of Billecart-Salmon...

Founded in 1818, Billecart-Salmon Champagne is still majority-owned by the Billecart family today, who own 55%. The remaining 45% is held by the Frey group, which owns Château La Lagune in Bordeaux, Paul Jaboulet Ainé in the Rhône, and Château Corton C in Burgundy.

See Billecart-Salmon’s latest releases:

Latest Wine News